CorpNet does one thing, but it does it well. If you are looking to form a company, CorpNet can provide you all the details, forms and guidance you need, as well as the best customer service we’ve ever received. If you are looking for anything beyond forming a business or registering a trademark, CorpNet is not the place to look.
Incorporation (C-Corp, S-Corp, LLC, non-profits, partnerships, joint ventures, etc.), DBAs, corporate changes and filings, business compliance forms and various other business forms and contracts.
Like many other online legal services sites, CorpNet offers a tiered pricing plan depending on which features you would like included. To form almost any business structure (besides an S-Corp or PC), the minimum plan is free plus the cost of your state filing fee, and includes services such as document filing and a money-back guarantee. Upgrading to the Deluxe plan will cost you $149, but it includes everything from the basic plan, as well as a free federal tax ID and corporate bylaws and minutes. The Complete plan is $249 and includes stock certificates, a complete package of forms you’ll need and a customized corporate kit and seal.
In addition to business structures, CorpNet also has a few trademark options. The trademark registration starts at $149, not including government fees.
A very useful feature CorpNet provides is a roaming summary of your pricing. As you click on more options and add new features, CorpNet will tabulate your cost in a box on the right side of the page that moves with you as you scroll. That way, you always are aware of how much your total will be.
Unlike all-inclusive sites like LegalZoom, CorpNet has limited features but provides the basics needed to start a company. From all the incorporation options (C-Corp, S-Corp, LLC, non-profits, partnerships, joint ventures, etc.) to DBAs to any business licenses and forms you might need, CorpNet has you covered. There are a few options missing for the more complex business set ups, including a 501(c)(3) application option and any real estate business options, but for the most part CorpNet’s list of business features is robust.
On top of their business features, CorpNet also offers trademark search and registration options, although this section does not include copyrights or patents.
CorpNet forms are very streamlined. Instead of going through page after page of questions about your company, all of your information is recorded on one simple, short page that takes about 5 minutes to complete.
One very useful tool is the “Copy Contact Info” button, which will auto-populate whole sections if your Director, Officers or Members are the same as the person filling out the form.
CorpNet also offers little “i” icons to share helpful information about certain questions and sections that you may not be familiar with, although that is not always the case. For instance, when starting a C-Corp, they ask you how many shares you are authorizing and at what price. If you don’t have a business or legal background, you won’t know the answer, and there is no guidance or help button to assist you with an answer.
CorpNet does offer a wide range of articles that explain the ins and outs of starting a business, including “Why Should I Incorporate?”, “Benefits of the LLC”, and “Choosing a Business Structure.” Each gives detailed information that is very helpful to those of us who do not have a business or legal background.
Hands down the greatest customer service we’ve had … ever. After only one ring, an actual human being picked up the phone and cheerfully welcomed us to CorpNet. She had the most intelligent, easy-to-understand answers to my questions, and even told us about potential backups in the filing offices in the state we wanted to file. It was the most pleasant and educational customer service we’ve ever experienced. (NOTE: CorpNet doesn’t actually provide specific legal advice, but does have knowledge of the laws, rules and regulations around business and trademark filings.)
And if that weren’t enough, CorpNet customer service offers a Free Business Consultation. If you don’t want to call their customer service number (although, who wouldn’t?), you can request a consultation and a business expert will call you to go over any questions you have. They usually call within 5-10 minutes.
The only downside to CorpNet’s customer support is that they have no dedicated space on their website for customer service. The customer service phone number (available Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. until 5 p.m. PT) is displayed on every page, and there are little bits of customer service help all over the site, but there is no dedicated FAQ page or helpful hints. They do have a Contact Us page at the very bottom of the site, which is hard to find, but provides a number of ways to get in touch with CorpNet.
If you are looking to start a business, CorpNet is the perfect option. It’s cheaper than some of the bigger legal services sites and offers the same easy-to-use and reliable services with out-of-this-world customer service and support.
Popular Searches of CorpNet
- CorpNet Careers: Find open positions at CorpNet. Start a new career with us!
- How To Start A Business Partnership: A partnership is a legal entity where two (or more) people run a business. Like a sole proprietorship, each partner owns a portion of the assets and liabilities of …
- Client Testimonials On Better Business Bureau: Clients testimonials about how CorpNet helped them form an LLC, incorporate a business or with other incorporation services with 100% customer satisfaction.
- Affiliate Programs For Small Businesses: We’d love to partner with you! Become a CorpNet affiliate and start earning commissions by offering our products and services to your clients and website …
- How To Form A Corporation: Formalities of starting a corporation from taxes, to liability, to credit and financing. S Corp and C Corp business filing services.
- Start A Business Incorporation: Start an Incorporation quickly and easily- Incorporate a Business Online with CorpNet Incorporation Services.
- Free CorpNet Services: We are so grateful for all the success and support, that we want to give back to the small business community with FREE services.
- The CorpNet 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: CorpNet is committed to setting the industry standard in customer service by providing the highest quality of service when handling any of your document filing …
- About CorpNet Incorporation Services : providing comprehensive and cost-effective business filings services for your corporation, partnership or llc.
- Incorporate A Business Online: Forming a Corporation? There are many benefits of incorporating for a small business owner. If you, your attorney, or your financial advisor has determined that …
- B.I.Z. Business Information Zone: Welcome to the Corpnet BIZ (Business information Zone). Free business filing and corporate compliance alerts for your corporation or llc.
- Federal Trademark Application Preparation: Apply for a federal Trademark and have your application ready in less than 48 hours.
- Corporate Supplies And Apostille Certification: Corporate Supplies and Apostille Certification obtained on your behalf, saving you time and money.
- Trademark Search and Trademark Registration Services: Trademark search for registered trademarks.
- Business Document Preparation & Filing: Business legal document preparation to incorporate, form an llc or register as a DBA. Trademark registration and license & permit applications. Sitemap.
- File A DBA | Doing Business As Paperwork: Registering a DBA , also known as Fictitious Business Name, lets you use an assumed name while conducting your business, such as for branding purposes.
- How To Incorporate A Business In Illinois (IL) Corp …: Learn how to incorporate in Illinois (IS), the benefits of incorporating in Illinois, and find the Illinois Articles of Incorporation .
- How To Incorporate A Business In Alabama (AL) Corp …: Learn how to incorporate in Alabama (AL), the benefits of incorporating in Alabama, and find the Alabama Articles of Incorporation.
- How To Get Business Licenses & Permits: Business Filings and Corporate Compliance experts will assist you with your corporate filings in any state for your corporation or LLC.
- Press Coverage – CorpNet Guide: Learn How to Get Press Coverage for Your Company with Our Free PR Guide. Wish you could get press coverage for your company? You don’t have to have a …
- How To Incorporate A Business In Vermont (VT) Corp …: Learn about the benefits of incorporating in Vermont, find the Vermont Articles of Incorporation and learn about how to incorporate in Vermont (VT) at CorpNet.
- How To Incorporate A Business In Colorado (CO) Corp …: Learn how to incorporate in Colorado (CO), the benefits of incorporating in Colorado, and find the Colorado Articles of Incorporation at CorpNet.
- Corporate Supplies And Corporate Kits: Get Corporate supplies and corporate kits for your corporation or LLC (Limited Liability Company)! Includes stock certificates and embosser.
- CorpNet Reviews: Leave Us a Review. Love our service? Let the world know. Here are five ways … Trustpilot · Yelp Review. …
- How To Incorporate A Business In Pennsylvania (PA) Corp …: Save time and money when you incorporate in Pennsylvania. Find the Pennsylvania Articles of Incorporation and learn about incorporating in Pennsylvania.
- Start A Business Incorporate: Learn how you can start a corporation and get information about tax shifting, fundraising, and liability protection – all benefits of incorporating a business.
- How To Incorporate A Business In Georgia (GA) Corp …: Learn how to incorporate in Georgia (GA), the benefits of incorporating in Georgia, and find the Georgia Articles of Incorporation at CorpNet.
- How To Incorporate Professional Corporation: Learn what a professional corporation is and how to form a professional corporation. Incorporate your business in any state.
- How To Incorporate A Business In Connecticut (CT) Corp …: Learn how to incorporate in Connecticut (CT), the benefits of incorporating in Connecticut, and find the Connecticut Articles of Incorporation.
- How To Incorporate A Business In Utah (UT) Corp … : Incorporate in Utah (UT) with CorpNet and save time and money. Learn about the benefits of incorporating in Utah and find the Utah Articles of Incorporation.
- Business Licenses: How to get a business license or permit and avoid unnecessary penalties.
- How To Incorporate A Business In Massachusetts (MA) Corp ..: Learn how to incorporate in Massachusetts (MA), the benefits of incorporating in Massachusetts, and find the Massachusetts Articles of Incorporation.
- How To Incorporate A Business In Tennessee Corp …: To Incorporate in Tennessee, your business must file a Certificate of incorporation with the Tennessee Secretary of State.
- How To Incorporate A Business In Indiana (IN) Corp …: Learn how to incorporate in Indiana (IN), the benefits of incorporating in Indiana, and find the Indiana Articles of Incorporation at CorpNet.
- CorpNet Coupons: Save money on our services using CorpNet coupons. Learn how to apply a coupon code to get a discount at CorpNet.com during checkout.
- How To Incorporate A Business In Virginia (VA) Corp …: Learn how to incorporate in Virginia, the benefits of incorporating in Virginia (VA), and find the Virginia Articles of Incorporation at CorpNet.