For information on Spanish legal materials, see the Guide to Legal Research in Spainby Olga Cabrero and updated by Vanessa Casado. See also the Guide to Law Online: Spain and the other sources discussed in the “Foreign Laws” entry of this Guide.
Information on Spanish companies is available from the subscription-based Skyminder. Matthew Bender publishes a guide to Doing Business in Spain that is available on Lexis (MATBEN;DBSPAI). See also the sources discussed in the entries for “Company Information” and “Doing Business in Foreign Countries.”
The Legal History of Spain
This section provides an overview of Spain and its legal history.
Spain and Europe
There is an entry on spain in the European legal encyclopedia.
- Legal System
- Entry “Spain” in the work “A Concise Encyclopedia of the European Union from Aachen to Zollverein”, by Rodney Leach (Profile Books; London)
- Legal Biography
- Legal Traditions
- Historical Laws
- History of Law
- Spain in the Oxford International Encyclopedia of Legal History (Oxford University Press)
- The Oxford Encyclopedia of American Political and Legal History (Oxford University Press)
- Spain in the Dictionary of Concepts in History, by Harry Ritter
- A Short History of Western Legal Theory, by John Kelly
Hierarchical Display of Spain
Concept of Spain
See the dictionary definition of Spain.
Characteristics of Spain
Translation of Spain
- Spanish: España
- French: Espagne
- German: Spanien
- Italian: Spagna
- Portuguese: Espanha
- Polish: Hiszpania
Thesaurus of Spain
- Regions of Spain
- Kingdom of Spain