This entry provides an overview of the legal framework of social welfare, with a description of the most significant features of social welfare at international level.
Related Work and Conclusions
- Family Policy After The Fragile Families And Relationship Dynamic Studies, Leslie J. Harris, Dec 2016
- The Threat Of The Wandering Poor: Welfare Parochialism And Its Impact On The Use Of Housing Mobility As An Anti-Poverty Strategy, Susan Bennett, Nov 2016
- Cash Is King: How Market-Based Strategies Have Corrupted Classrooms And Criminal Courts In Post-Katrina New Orleans, Olympia Duhart, Hugh Mundy, Aug 2016
- How And Why A Code Of Silence Between State's Attorneys And Police Officers Resulted In Unprosecuted Torture, Elliott Riebman, Aug 2016
- Keynote Remarks: Academic Activism And Freedom Of Speech, Gene Nichol, Jul 2016
- Begging For Due Process: Defending The Rights Of Urban Outcasts In An Italian Town, Giacomo Pailli, Alessandro Simoni, Jul 2016