The Index of Economic Freedom
The Index of Economic Freedom measures ten components of economic freedom, assigning a grade in each using a scale from 0 to 100,
Free Trade Agreements
Find information about:
- Free trade: there is a free trade definition in the legal dictionary.
- Trade liberalization: know what is trade liberalization in the world legal Encyclopedia.
- Free trade advantages and disadvantages: there is some information about free trade advantages and disadvantages in the world legal Encyclopedia.
- Monetary freedom: the topic of monetary freedom is approached in the in the world legal Encyclopedia.
- Free trade Agreement: there is a free trade agreeement definition in the legal dictionary.
- In relation to free trade Agreements, there is also free trade agreeement information in the world legal Encyclopedia.
Entries related to monetary freedom
- Freedom from government
- Fiscal freedom meaning
- Business freedom
- Freedom of expression
- Freedom of association
- Freedom of movement
Development in International Law: A Policy-Oriented Inquiry, Qerim Qerimi (2012)
International Business: Theory and Practice, Ehud Menipaz, Amit Menipaz (2011)